About Rogue Valley Country Club
Rogue Valley Country Club is proud to be part of the tradition and history of Medford, Oregon.
Situated on over 216 acres in the beautiful Rogue Valley, RVCC is a tribute to the game and to the way golf should be played.
H. Chandler Egan, amateur champion, golf course architect, and consultant for notable courses such as Pebble Beach and Augusta National, decided Medford needed a golf course. In 1910, he and his friends went about designing and opening what would become the Rogue Valley Country Club. Now, 100 years after the Club first opened, members of RVCC still play the original course layout (with some changes and improvements) as well as an additional 9 holes, making Rogue Valley Country Club the only course in the area offering both an 18-hole course and a 9-hole course to choose from on any given day.
Not only does RVCC offer great golf, but it has a Craftsman Style Clubhouse with multiple dining areas, terraces, a heated outdoor swimming pool, four state of the art tennis and pickleball courts, 18 reciprocal clubs, banquet rooms for up to 350 guests, and the ability to host corporate golf tournaments and business outings.
- Only private country club in Southern Oregon
- 27-hole tree lined golf course
- Craftsman style clubhouse with formal dining, casual dining, and bar area
- Outdoor dining on the terrace
- Banquet facilities for up to 350 guests including corporate, private, and weddings
- Fitness center
- Family game room
- Full service golf pro shop
- Driving range with target greens and pre-set golf balls
- 3 practice putting greens
- 2 short range practice holes
- Seasonal heated swimming pool
- 4 tennis courts
- 4 pickleball courts
- Full service corporate golf tournaments and business outings
- Private golf and tennis lessons